Friday, July 11, 2003

Blog back to normal, whatever that is.

This blog is now fixed and set up more or less the way I want it. Fewer posts up at one time, and the archiving is working the way it should.

Paige's Blog just keeps on going. I know I brag on this girl's writing a lot, but it's pretty good, plus I have the pleasure of "looking in" on Paige every once in a while.

Paige now has her own computer, purchased for the trip to college in a few weeks, and it's set up right next to mine where I can chat with her while she types and listens to tunes. Kind of nice.

Bumbum (Demarée) finally realized she can't really hack an all-night job along with a job working with retarded adults at a group home plus afternoons working for the theatre as a reservation-taker and gal Friday. So she said goodbye to the night shift and now has two jobs she really likes.

No comments:

Join My Community at MyBloglog!