Sunday, December 28, 2003

In other recent news

Yeah, I'm REALLY glad we caught Saddam Hussein like a rat in a, well, rat-hole. Har. On the other hand, Howard Dean "supposes" catching him was a good thing. If this guy actually gets elected we're in real trouble.

Michael Jackson's capture is another story. While he has produced one of the scarier looking celebrity mug shots in recent memory, I'm not sure he's really guilty of anything. Yeah, the slumber parties are weird. Very weird. But somehow, I don't think he's a molester. This thing smells like a set-up to me; someone looking for publicity, money or both. I'll stand corrected if they actually convict him, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Rush Limbaugh, a guy who has truly been a hero to me, may or may not be in for a jail-sit. I think he IS the target of someone with a political axe to grind, and from what I understand, it is pretty unusual for ANY addict to be investigated like this. But, if he's guilty, he's guilty. My only black-helicopter-like thought is that it seems very coincidental that he's being targeted at exactly the same time Algore et al are trying to launch liberal talk-radio network. Weeding out the competition, maybe? Just a thought, mind you.

No comments:

Join My Community at MyBloglog!