Sunday, December 28, 2003

The site

Even though I'm a web developer and designer, my own site looks a little weird these days. Definitely needs a facelift and probably a weeding out of old content. I'll work on it.

PS: I didn't report on this here, but my job at Micro-net more or less disintegrated. I would say I was fired, but it was more like a layoff due to lack of sales and some other issues, many of which were beyond the control of myself or my employer. I'm still on good terms with them, and ultimately, it was for the best that we parted ways.

Anyway, I was jobless, save for a little free-lance work, during the months of October and November. I am now working for a larger firm, The Interlink Companies, in sales/marketing and I will probably be doing some actual development as well. Holiday period is slow there, but I've been using it to learn what I can. I spent a recent afternoon with the two guys who do a lot of the coding and web site "assembly," and learned quite a bit just watching them work, etc. I've written a couple sites that are currently in development. Things are looking up, finally.

No comments:

Join My Community at MyBloglog!