Thursday, December 26, 2002

It's the day after Christmas. Got this really spiffy cordless keyboard from my kids, and it works really well. I'm actually surprised!
We finally got our cable upgraded in the last couple weeks. One of the first things I'm going to do when I get a chance is to go out and see if I can get cable internet. Supposed to be available now, if AT&T locally has its act together.
Happy Holidays to all and a great new year.
My blessings:

  1. Family -- a great wife (Michele) and three great kids, Demarée, Paige and Dylan.

  2. My health -- as witnessed by the fact that I helped unload 50 sheets of drywall and carry it into someone's basement this morning (one of my occasional while-job-hunting jobs.)

  3. A few very close friends -- my brother, Jim, Leslie, John and the gang at ECT, among others..


As my wonderful wife Michele keeps telling me, "count your blessings." You have a lot more of them than you think.

No comments:

Join My Community at MyBloglog!